Smartpanel by Electrorad
All the good looks of a modern electric radiator coupled with advanced energy saving, rapid heat up times and affordability
One of the most advanced heaters available
New European regulation – Ecodesign Lot 20 compliant
- Powder coated steel in RAL 9010
- High performance extruded aluminium heating element.
- 7.9 cm width, ensures it integrates into any décor.
- Silent operation: digital regulation with Triac means ‘no click’ switching
- IEC Connector. Cable can be removed at the end of the season to not be visible.
- Digital Programmable Control placed on the top to look good and be easy to use
Control functions and energy saving features:
· Proportional Regulating Thermostat (PID) with high accuracy
· Intelligent Control System (ITCS), the radiator learns the heat up characteristics of your property and knows when to switch on to provide the right temperature at the right time. This reduces energy consumption and improves comfort ( also known as adaptive start )
· Programmable – weekly programming, 9 pre-programs and 4 custom programs
· Energy monitor – shows energy used in the last 24hrs, 7 days, 30 days
· Comfort, economy and frost protection modes.
· Easy use function for manual temperature control
· Reduced surface temperature function
· LCD screen.
· Open Window function – senses an open window and cuts the heating to save energy
· Pilot wire.
- Security Thermal Control – overheat cut out in case of the heater being covered
- Voltage 220-240 V. Frequency 50-60 Hz.
- 1.2m cable with UK Plug.
- Power Switch on/off.
- Class 1.
Product Code Power (W) Dimensions(mm) Weight (Kg)
PL0600D 600W 450 x 422 x 79 7.0
PL1200D 1200W 450 x 582 x 79 8.3
PL1500D 1500W 450 x 742 x 79 8.8
PL2000D 2000W 450 x 1062 x 79 9.7