In a survey of customers who had used these heaters for over twelve months, we asked the following questions:
Is the radiator a successful replacement for your previous heating?
Is the radiator performing to your expectations?
During the recent very cold spell did the radiator maintain a comfortable room temperature?
Would you recommend these heaters?
The answers we received to all the above questions was a resounding YES
Comments received from customers:
- “We can now use our conservatory all year round as an extra room”
- “Heaters are reliable in every way”
- “We are glad we purchased them, they perform 100% for us.”
- “The heater keeps the room at a steady heat” “I do recommend the heater to friends”
- “Enjoyed the cosy warmth of our large glass conservatory looking out over a snow covered garden during the recent blizzards.”
- “Very pleased with the heater and feel it is a great asset to our conservatory.”
- “Maintains a set heat irrespective of outside temperature.”
- “The heaters are certainly working to expectations.”
- “proved to suit me very well, may require further heaters.”
- “Very pleased with the heater.” “please quote me for two smaller heaters.”
- “Excellent all over room heating.” “Easy to operate, service very good.”
- “A very good unobtrusive form of heating.”
- “Excellent ‘all over room’ heating.”
- “Easy to fit and set up.”
- “I’ve been perfectly satisfied.”
- “I find it more easy to control the heat in my room, I have a lung complaint.”
- “I do not find it drying.”
- “Really, really pleased with the heater, done everything I expected it to do.”
Original copies available
Comfortable – healthy – economical
What more could you ask of a heater?